|Tour Name||Hida Satoyama Cycling|
|Description||Discover the scenic Japanese countryside|
|Location||Hida City, Gifu Prefecture|
|Dates||Late March to mid December|
|Tour Duration||Daily (closed on Thurdays)|
|Time||Standard: 13:30 - 17:00 / Half: 10:00 - 12:30 / Ride and Hike: 10:00 - 15:00|
|Fees||Standard: 7,000 yen / Half: 4,500 yen / Ride and Hike: 9,800 yen|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Standard and Half: minimum 1, maximum 8
Ride and Hike: minimum 2, maximum 8
Hida Satoyama Cycling was created with the sole purpose to connecting the traveler to Hida region. We guide travelers through the gorgeous views of the Japanese countryside landscape and introduce the everyday life and culture of rural Japan. Depending on the season, participants can see planting and harvesting of different crops, observe local festivals, and perhaps lucky participants can visit some local residences.
Throughout the tour, visitors can expect plenty of interaction with the friendly local population and experience first-hand the hospitality of everyday Japanese countryside folks.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Chura-boshi Company|
|Address||8-11 Nino-machi, Furukawa-cho, Hida-city, Gifu|
|Contact Name / Title||Matsuo Kazuhisa or Tatsufumi Shiraishi|