|Tour Name||Nature Watching in KARUIZAWA Bird Sanctuary|
|Description||This is a standard tour of Picchio. Our guide supports your enjoyable time in a forest by illuminating wonder of nature (No appointment necessary).|
|Location||Karuizawa Town, Nagano Prefecture|
|Tour Duration||Half day （2 hours and 15 minutes）|
|Time||9:00-11:15 (-March 31, 2008)
10:00-12:15 (April 1, 2008-)
Children (age 4 to elementary age) 1,000yen/person
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum number of participants : 1|
This is a standard tour of Picchio. Our guide supports your enjoyable time in Karuizawa Bird Sanctuary Forest. The guide interprets the wonder of nature, especially that of creatures in front of you.
This tour can be enjoyed by persons of all ages and no appointment is necessary.
Our tours are conducted in Japanese only. However, we can introduce you a contact address of a Japanese-English interpreter (Paid service. Please let us know by e-mail or facsimile).
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Address||Picchio Visitor's Center, Hoshino, Karuizawa Town, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title|
*Please contact us by email or facsimile.