|Tour Name||Kamikochi Snowshoe Trek|
|Description||Why not walk on the snow in Kamikochi with snowshoes when nobody is around?|
|Dates||Departs every Sunday,
From the 6th of Feb. to 24th of Apr.
|Time||8 hours (10 km, Day 2 only)|
|Fees||Starts from 29,800JPY|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum: 1 Maximum: 8|
Why not walk on the snow in Kamikochi with snowshoes?
No tour can take you to "quiet and sacred Kamikochi" in winter like this tour !
After departing from Shinjuku, we have a lunch break in Matsumoto, the city famous for one of the four National Treasure castles called 'Matsumoto-jo castle', and have a delicious 'Soba' noodles at an old noodle restaurant and stay at a hidden hot spring ryokan in 'Shirahone Onsen' on Day 1.
We walk Kamikochi on Day 2 and have a nice and easy walk of about 7 hours including the lunch break by 'Kappa-bashi bridge', another land mark in this area.
* 3 Days 2 Nights plan is also available. Please check our website for details.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Discover Japan Tours|
|Address||4-2-17 Hamadayama, suginami-ku.
|Contact Name / Title||Yosuke Yokokura / President|