|Tour Name||Kurobe Valley Trek|
|Description||This is the tour of trekking in the heart of Kurobe Valley. Enjoy the beauty of the valley and unprescdented colors of autumn leaves.|
|Location||Nagano Prefecture /Toyama Prefecture|
|Dates||Departs every Wed,
From the 28th of Sep. to 26th of Oct, 2011.
|Time||8-11 hours (16 kilos on Day 2),
5-7 hours (14 kilos on Day 3)
|Fees||Starts from 80,000JPY|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum: 1 Maximum: 8|
"Kurobe Valley" is dubbed one of the last, rarely visited regions in Japan. The snow accumulated in the mountains pours into the bottom of the valley throughout summer. The trail along the Kurobe river finally opens after the snow has melted in September and remains open only for two months. Seize this short, beautiful window of opportunity. The trail contains some treacherous points, but the pristine beauty will never be forgotten.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Discover Japan Tours|
|Address||4-2-17 Hamadayama, suginami-ku.
|Contact Name / Title||Yosuke Yokokura / President|