|Tour Name||Mt. Fuji Ecotour: Lava tube exploration & primitive forest trekking|
|Description||Enjoy the underground of Mt. Fuji and feel the beauty of the primitive forest|
|Location||Mt. Fuji (Nothern region), Aokigahara area|
|Tour Duration||3 hours (Tube: 1.5 hours, Forest 1.5 hours)|
|Time||standard 9 am - 12 pm / 13 pm - 16 pm (can be adjusted up to your request)|
|Fees||4,500 yen / person (includes tax & equipment rental fee)|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||2 - 7 person per group / max 2 groups at one time|
This eco-tour will take you to the world of Mt. Fuji's underground and primitive forest where are strictly protected by Japanese government. Our certified interpretive guides will help you to appreciate the history, culture, and nature of Mt. Fuji by real nature experience. We will provide a helmet, a torch, gloves, proper outer clothing, and best guide! Please experience one of the best ecotours in Mt. Fuji and Japan!
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Whole Earth Nature School|
|Address||165 Shimoyuno, Shibakawa-cho, Fuji-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Mr. Tomo Hara / Chief, International Office|