|Tour Name||Mt. Fuji Ecotour: trekking to the peak|
|Description||Challenge the highest peak of Japan and feel the sense of Japanese love of nature, culture, and history.|
|Location||Mt. Fuji (Southern trail), Fujinomiya|
|Dates||Summer (End June - Early September)|
|Tour Duration||2 days 1 night (stay at a hut)|
|Time||1st day 12:00 pm - 16:00 pm /
2nd day 2:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Fees||15,000 yen / person (includes tax), additional 8,000 yen for hut stay required|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||3 - 7 person per group / max 1 group|
Mt. Fuji trekking is one of the most popular challenge that every Japanese takes. This 3776 meter mountain gives you the best memory of Japan for sure. Our certified interpretive guide will help you to appreicate about Mt. Fuji; culture, history, geology, science, and literature. Of course, our guide will help you to success your peak challenge, as well.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Whole Earth Nature School|
|Address||165 Shimoyuno, Shibakawa-cho, Fuji-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Mr. Tomo Hara / Chief, International Office|