|Tour Name||Mt. Fuji Ecotour: Houei crater-rim and forest walk|
|Description||Enjoy the rim-walk on the most recent erupted crater on Mt. Fuji and sense the smell of forest.|
|Location||Mt. Fuji (Southern trail), Fujinomiya|
|Dates||Summer (End June - Early September)|
|Tour Duration||3 hours|
|Time|| 9:00 am - 12:00 pm /
13:00 pm - 16:00 pm
|Fees||4,500 yen per person (includes tax)|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||2 - 7 person per group / max 2 group|
Houei crater-rim walk is the best and easiest tour for those who like to try trekking in short time. This guided walk introduces basic knowledge of Mt. Fuji on culture, history, geology, and literature with a great view of Suruga bay (when it's a clear day). The rim-walk gives you some images of "volcanic country". Our certified interpretive guide will support your brief experience of Mt. Fuji.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Whole Earth Nature School|
|Address||165 Shimoyuno, Shibakawa-cho, Fuji-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Mr. Tomo Hara / Chief, International Office|