|Tour Name||Sakate-Island fisherman village|
|Description||It is time that the living thing and the sea awake. Now let's leave by ship.|
|Dates||from April to November|
|Tour Duration||3 and a half hours|
|Time||6:00am - 9:30am|
|Fees||Adults 2,800 yen / person
Children (from 3 to elementary age) 2,200 yen / person
* Children (equal to or less than 2) can not participate because of safety measures.
* Credit card is not accepted
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 30
We go over to Sakate Island by ship. There is a fishing village of about 600 people in the island. If we walk through the back alley where neither car nor signal is seen, we may feel like slipping back in time. While walking a path to the hill, we may be embraced in the fragrance of plants and trees. Since the tour schedule is relatively free, we can stroll and enjoy fishing. Fishing in this island is basically for beginners, women and children rather than for big game anglers. Kaitou-Yumin Club prepares the tools and baits. Please bring a cooler or a container, if you want to take fish home. After returning back from the island, by your request (with additional charge of 1,500 yen), a brunch with fish can be prepared at the Infomation Center Yumin located near Sadahama Port.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Kaitou-Yumin Club|
|Address||1-4-53 Toba, Toba City, Mie Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Kiku Ezaki|
*Please contact us by email or facsimile.