|Tour Name||Watching fireflies in both forest and sea with a glass of wine|
|Description||June and July are seasons when "love" overflows in both forest and sea. It is a message that fireflies grow to show the lives in the dark of large forest and deep sea.|
Adults and children (equal to or more than 12) 2,900 yen / person
* Children (less than 12) can not participate because of safety measure.
* The credit card is not accepted.
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum number of participants: 2|
June and July are seasons when fireflies appear in both forest and sea. At first, we go to see fireflies (Hotaru) in the forest. And then we go to see sea fireflies (Umi-hotaru) in the sea. Please enjoy the lights of mysterious lives while drinking wine on a raft which is connected to the land. * We will prepare juice for drivers and non alcohol drinkers. So, please inform us at the time of reservation. * The following hotels are around Toba Station, and they will drive you from the hotels to the meeting place. Please apply for the hotels such as Senpo-kaku inn, Toba view hotel, and Kaigetsu inn.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Kaitou-Yumin Club|
|Address||1-4-53 Toba, Toba City, Mie Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Kiku Ezaki|
*Please contact us by email or facsimile.