|Tour Name||Watching sea firefly and time travel with Toba dinosaur|
|Description||Umi-hotaru (sea firefly or Vargula hilgendorfii) has lived for about 4 hundred million years. At night, Umi-hotaru comes out from the seabed and swims in the dark sea. We go to see the mysterious lights of Umi-hotaru. We also go to see the Toba dinosaur at the fossil discovery site.|
|Dates||08/7/22～29, 8/8～11, 8/20～24, 8/29～9/11|
Adults (equal to or more than 12) 2,400 yen / person
Children (from 3 to elementary age) 1,800 yen / person
* Children (equal to or less than 2) can not participate because of safety measures.
* The credit card is not accepted.
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Minimum number of participants: 2|
Umi-hotaru (sea firefly or Vargula hilgendorfii) has lived for about 4 hundred million years. At night, Umi-hotaru comes out from the seabed and swims in the dark sea. We go to see the mysterious lights of Umi-hotaru. We also go to see the Toba dinosaur at the fossil discovery site. August and the beginning of September are good seasons. * The following hotels are around Toba Station, and they will drive you from the hotels to the meeting place. Please apply for the hotels such as Senpo-kaku inn, Toba view hotel, and Kaigetsu inn.
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Kaitou-Yumin Club|
|Address||1-4-53 Toba, Toba City, Mie Prefecture, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||Kiku Ezaki|
*Please contact us by email or facsimile.