|Tour Name||Group-Chartered Ecotour|
|Description||For young and old, regardless of physical strength,
you can enjoy and relax with our group-chartered tour.
Let's have a valuable experience on Miyako Island !
|Location||Miyakojima in Okinawa prefecture|
|Dates||All year around|
|Tour Duration||One day tour|
|Fees||Up to 3 people 30,000yen / from 4 to 6 people 40,000yen per group|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||Maximum number of participants: 6|
SevenSeas Miyakojima provides eco tours in which you can understand the nature, history, and culture to learn about Miyakojima as well as appreciate the great value of the nature.
In order to minimize the impact on nature and provide high quality service, our eco tour is limited to "one group per day" with a small number of people.
If you are tired of a regular sightseeing tours,
If you want to spend a holiday with just your family or group,
If your group has children or seniors,
SevenSeas is your best choice!
You can select from the following activities daily:
Snorkeling / Sea-Kayaking / Canoeing & Snorkeling / Mangrove-walking / Island-exploring / Beach walking / Nature walking
The any two of following activities can be combined into one day.
Mangrove-walking / Island-exploring / Beach-walking / and Nature walking
*Some activities are dependent on the tidal conditions for availability
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Address||397-4-2D Shimosato, Hirara, Miyakojima-shi, Okinawa, Japan|
|Contact Name / Title||KOKO|