|Tour Name||Seakayak and community immersion in HIWASA 4days|
|Description||Explore the Pacific Ocean coast and an island offshore on a seakayak, trek in the mountain to reach a mystic waterfall, and bike through the town like locals.|
|Location||Hiwasa and Kaifu, Tokushima Prefecture|
|Dates||daily except Blackout dates*
Blackout dates: Jan.1-7, Feb.23-27, Apr.27-May.12, Oct.10-12, Nov.21-23, Dec.30,31.Please make a booking request first for months 6-9 as blackout dates for this paticular tour vary with local conditions.
|Tour Duration||4 days|
|Time||Depart: 0630 Day1 Kyoto Station, Return: 1800 Day4 Kyoto Station|
|Fees||from 154,000yen to 312,000yen *seasonal surcharge applies|
|Minimum & Maximum number of participants||minimum 1, maximum 5|
Visit the sleepy fishing town of Hiwasa and the farming village of Kaifu, located in a lush valley. Stay in private inns of tranquility and antiquity. Explore the Pacific Ocean coast and an island offshore on a seakayak, trek in the mountain to reach a mystic waterfall, and bike through the town like locals. Spend a night at a community-hosted potluck party and make friends.
Learn to make Japanese pottery. (tour code TK01)
Thoughts on the Natural Environment
- We provide the participants with information on how to be friendly to the natural environment and local community.
- We pick up garbage and take it with us.
- We ensure that the participants not to take plants and animals.
Thoughts on local communities and culture
- We provide information on the history, culture, and custom of the region.
- We ensure the active participation of local residents or the use of local products.
- We have developed an emergency manual.
- Our tour is covered by insurance.
|Operator Name||Spirit of Japan Travel|
|Address||223-17 Kamiyanagicho, Yobaidori Shinmachi Higashiiru
Shimogyoku, Kyoto, Japan
|Contact Name / Title||Masaru Takayama / Director|
|Please use our contact form on the website.|